In late 2017 a global pandemic struck the earth. Within 72 hours the airborne virus had been carried in the upper atmosphere, and in what’s now described as Lazarus Rain, fell, and infected over 70% of the population. The living quickly died, and then rose again. The already dead (and mostly buried) …well, let’s just say they didn’t stay like that for long. Three keywords were broadcast repeatedly on all available channels, and in every language known to man.
Avoidance, Termination & Disposal.
Instructions for carrying out each stage were dropped in their thousands as leaflets by cargo transports, flown remotely from bunkers deep underground. Those who chose to heed the instructions had a chance, although slim to get to the rapidly depleting safe zones dotted around the planet. Those that didn’t, or couldn’t bring themselves to terminate loved ones, quickly succumbed to the already infected.
RTR (Ready to Resist)
To help survivors, the remaining living world leaders trained their elite military personnel to form ORV Units. These mobile Outbreak Response Teams were equipped with specially designed LYNX Outbreak Response Vehicles. Heavily armoured, Hybrid 4x4’s, packed with enough tech and weaponry to both locate, terminate and dispose of even the most aggressive of the undead.
With a high intensity light bar, waterproof cab and snorkel equipped engine, even the deepest rivers or flooded inner city streets won’t stand in its way. The permanent 4x4 system, with locked diff’s, high torque motor and gearing allows the LYNX to climb or descend even the steepest of inclines. The true 4-link suspension with threaded big bore, oil filled, coil over shocks, soaks up any terrain, the High Torque steering components keep it headed in the right direction (or away from trouble). The LYNX even includes optional LED downlight buckets to ensure you can see attacks coming from all angles…even below.
Designed to Survive Any Onslaught
The addition of true Beadlock wheels mean that weight bias can easily be adjusted, and the aggressive multi-terrain tyres suitable for Off and On Road Zombie chasing. The body has additional detailing like Roof Rails, a Spare Tyre Carrier, Rear View Mirror and GPS/Dashcam. The distinctive livery is unmistakable, once you see a LYNX ORV in the flesh (however decomposed yours may be), you will never forget it.
- A True RTR with AA's, NiMH Pack & Charger included
- LED-Ready, Photorealistic, Fully Detailed Scale Bodyshell
- USB 100mAh Charger
- 1400mAh 7.2v NiMH Battery with Tamiya Connector
- LiPo Ready ESC
- Solid Axles & Double-Triangulated 4-Link suspension
- Steel C-Section Ladder Chassis & Trail Ready Layout
- Quality High-Torque, Metal-Geared Steering servo
- Rear Bumper with Tow Hitch & Shackles Included
- Adjustable Wheelbase, Geometry & Weight-Bias
- LED-Ready Roof Mounted Full-Width Lightbar
- Weight: Approx. 2200g (with included NiMH Pack)
- Skid Clearance: 75mm (adjustable)
- Length: 480mm (varies by model)
- Width: 230mm (varies by model)
- Wheelbase: 280mm (adjustable)
- Height: 210mm (adjustable)
MPN CA78768 EAN No Manufacturer Carisma Vehicle Crawler Scale 1/10 Drive 4WD Kit Type RTR Power Electric