Introducing the exciting new XR5 Max edition from MCD Racing. This true 1/4 scale streamlined Rally car is modelled on modern WRC cars and features the new 610mm wheelbase chassis and transmission used by the popular W5 Max and RR5 Max models. As this is a Max spec model it features a host of tune-ups and high specificaton as follows:
Max Edition Fitted Upgrades:
- CNC 4mm Extended Wheelbase 7075 Alloy Chassis #400103A
- New Design Bodyshell #503801P
- CNC Alloy Rear Chassis Stiffeners #445202A
- CNC Alloy Layshaft Carrier # 415402A
- New CNC Alloy Shock Towers #430401A + #430301A
- CNC Alloy Rear Wishbone Holders #300303A
- CNC Alloy Front Wishbone Holders #300203A
- CNC Double Ball Bearing Ackerman Plate #380203A
- Length: 1010mm
- Width: 480mm
- Overall Height: 325mm
- Ground Clearance: 25 - 42mm
- Weight: 14.8kg
- Wheelbase: 610 - 620mm adjustable
- Trackwidth: 410mm
- Chassis Material: 7075 Grade Anodized Alluminium. 4mm
- Suspension: Non-Parallel Non-Line Independent
- Caster Angle: 14 Degrees. Adjustable from 6 to 16 with optional parts.
- Camber Angle: Adjustable
- Toe Angle: In-Board and Out-Board Adjustable.
- Anti-Squat: 3 Degrees. Adjustable via inserts.
- Rear Squat: 5 Degrees. Adjustable via inserts.
- Kickup: 8 to 10 degrees Adjustable
- Shock Absorbers: Oil Filled Coil Overs with High Pressure Cell System.
- Transmission: Full Time 4WD with three LSD Differentials.
- Gear Ratio: 7.88:1 with 18 ratios available from 7.44 to 10.67
Supplied as a Race Roller and requires the following items to complete:
- 2 Channel RC System
- Steering Servo
- Throttle/Brake Servo
- Engine: 23 to 32cc (We Recommended Zenoah)
- Exhaust Pipe System.
- Polycarbonate paint for the bodyshell
MPN 523003 EAN No Manufacturer MCD Racing Vehicle Rally Scale 1/4 Drive 4WD Kit Type N/A Power Petrol